Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > thpracing's Profile > Albums

thpracing models
I"m not an Earnhardt fan...never built one till he died---then built 7 in a row for customers---this is #4---now residing in california---charlotte...
one side of my shop at home--other side of room is darkroom--kt
we were sponsored (on dirt) by seigel oil in the nineties--here's one i built for the sponsor--slixx decals on revell kit
engine bay view of chassis under bobby hamilton 43 car
first coupe test mule--this car is finished--black number 1---at this point, I had just finished all the "bondo" work on the body--I had yet to cut...
I always build a "test mule"  of kits I haven't built--this 1 of Mike skinners truck---again--slixx decals
I never built a dale sr. car for a customer, until he died---this one went to california--slixx decals--since Dale Sr. died I have built 7 #3 cars...
closer view of Jarrett car--this car has resin nose and tail, and slixx decals--kt
I build a lot of cars for clients, and here's 5 I built for a buddy--john---who was on frank denning's crew at lakeside---from l to r---92 bill...
I built this fan appreciation tour car in 96--slixx decals and amt kit---first kit I used slixx decals on--luv em, but they don't do stock cars...
current car on bench--1996 petty/bobby hamilton  pontiac---1 0f 6 bodies ---bobby ran 6 different paints schemes in 96----25th anniversery cars-- I...