Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > AussieRacer's Profile > Albums

My race cars over the years.
Me today at 54.
Thats me on the right after running 3rd in the 2000 West Australian Championship. We were only beaten by a couple of big dollar cars from the East...
In 1995 we hit the track with a TrackTek chassis out of South Australia. This car ran a 327ci Chev, shortened Holden 3 spd with Tilton twin plate...
In 1979 we started racing Hot Rods with this little Ford Anglia 105E powered by a Ford 221ci 6 cyl. The car had Holden front and rear ends and was an...
2000 was the last year I raced and this pic was taken at the last ever meeting at the Claremont Showgrounds, a track that had been racing since 1927....
This was the revamped edition of my TrackTek Modified in 1998 after we updated it with a 350ci Chev. It kept us in the top 3 in the division in the...
My little Datsun 1000 coupe in 1985 and powered by a 307 Chev V/8. The engine was radically offset. The car as a whole was radical for its day. We...
The Lincoln Zephyr in the main pic is how I built and raced it in 1980. The top inset pic was in 1982 when we ran it open wheel.
Hot Rods at Ellen Brook Speedway. I'm in the #103 '37 Lincoln Zephyr coupe leading Wally Marriot in his old Chevy #157. I was running a 208ci Holden...
This was my 'Visible Stock' EH Holden in 1978. Had my first big win with a New Years victory at Geraldton Speedway in 1978. This pic was newly...
My first car was an EJ Holden 'Stock Production' car in 1976. Raced mainly at Ellen Brook Speedway in Perth, West Australia.