Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > VintageBuzz's Profile > Albums > Lakeside Speedway by Rick Wasilko (R.I.P.)

Picture 13 of 13 from Album Lakeside Speedway by Rick Wasilko (R.I.P.)
Thanks to Dale Moore we have some wonderful photos of Lakeside Speedway very shortly after closing in 1988. 
Allot of us have seen personally the blight that now exists at 44th Ave. & Sheridan Blvd. for almost 20 years that was once Lakeside Speedway.
In our memories, I'm sure we have different images conjured up of what the Speedway actually looked liked. But I thought these images would present to us what the Speedway really did look like shortly after closing forever in 1988.
Thanks Dale.
~Rick
Thanks to Dale Moore we have some wonderful photos of Lakeside Speedway very shortly after closing in 1988.
Allot of us have seen personally the blight that now exists at 44th Ave. & Sheridan Blvd. for almost 20 years that was once Lakeside Speedway.
In our memories, I'm sure we have different images conjured up of what the Speedway actually looked liked. But I thought these images would present to us what the Speedway really did look like shortly after closing forever in 1988.
Thanks Dale.
~Rick
Picture Added 12-24-2009 01:00 PM
Added by VintageBuzz