Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > thpracing's Profile > Albums

thpracing pix
thpracings cars
scan0001
scan
Roger "the X" reynolds with unknown...CNS 1989
scan0001
Bad pic from 1980 midseason track points program---Lakeside ---from l to r---Standing---Ricky "p" Parker---Kneeling---Tommy "the Kid"...
picture from 1981 Tri State auto show---this is our race motor in the 81 car---72 duster---not bad for a street/super stock motor--we painted all our...
this pic was recently given to me by Mike Corenti of the CARC-----it is from the last page of the 50th ann. booklet put out in 1996----it is a pic of...
I stopped racing in 96--after building a super stock with Spike Quintrell--and after having a nasty accident in "06--I teamed up with Steven St....
I had been involved in quarter midget racing off and on--one of the kids  I had fun racing with was named Jeremy Neilsen--he was a 3 time champ and...
after a couple of years at CNS---in 1990 a neighbor of mine named Mike Sigler wanted to build a car and race at Raceland/Rocky mountain...
anothe car I helped build for the first season at the newly paved CNS track----this car belonged to Roger "the X" Reynolds---a long time friend of...
in 1989, after Lakeside closed, Tommy and I built this buick for CNS---Tommy ran this car part time in 89 and 90--I havn't seen tommy in over 12 yrs,...
here's a picture of the last THPracing machine at Lakeside--late season 1988--kt on the l and Tommy "the Kid" smith on the r-we had closed the doors...
Here's another pic from the 1982 season---we had a lot of people come and crew for us over the years--but the core was always Moose, Kevin, Rick and...
here is a pic of Kevin in the ex Al Starr/Carrelli/Stubblefield modified in preseason 1984---note the sammy saur body that does not yet fit the...
end of the line for the dart bodied petty car--late season 82---fellow in front of moose had missed a shift, and moose hit him with the front, and...
after all these years and 45 cars that thpracing has had their hands on, still my favorite--1974 Richard Petty dodge dart, with 71 challenger front...
another pic from 86/87---this car was Moose's last ride at lakeside before moving back to michigan after 87 season....this was the ex Rick Losh #95...
this pic is from midseason 80---we had bought Terry Stubblefields 67 coronet in 1979, and i was unloading it after midseason 1980, when it caught...
our first car at lakeside-1976-and first win, I think---1967 ford torino--raced at enclewood also--this is the smallest Moose ever was at...