Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > sideways's Profile > Albums

My own racing days...
This is the last car that I owned. I had Competition Welding build me this car to run with USAC, but on the fourth time out we blew the engine at...
I really liked running the banks. This shot is at Winchester with my Dad and cousin Doug just behind Dad. On this night I ran third behind Bruce...
In addition to getting the 1995 Paragon Track Championship I also ran with USAC at Terre Haute. Even though I missed the feature by one car in my...
In 1986 we raced all of the WWAR midget events and got rookie of the year.. This was a heat race win up at Flat Rock Michigan.
I started my career in midgets. This is 1987 which is the same year I won my first feature. It was on ESPNs Thursday Night Thunder in June of 1987...
This is my wife and I after I won a feature at Paragon. The previous year I was the Sprint Car Track Champion in 1995.
This is me driving for Tim Allen out of Ohio. This is probably one of the nicest cars I ever drove... until he put rack'n pinion in it. At that point...
This is me at Gas City in 1996
I'm in the #37 and that is former Gas City champ John Wolfe in front. This is coming off of turn 2 at Gas City.
This was a dash win with me driving for Tim Allen out of Ohio. It was a very fast Edmunds with a 140VW
Blake Hollingsworth who I call my big brother and that's me in the 7 car. The car was owned by Randy Johnson out of Huntington, In.