Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Larry Dunham's Profile > Albums

Larrys auto racing memories
midgets to stock cars
My favorite Trophy Girl (wife ) Southbay Speedway,Chula Vista Ca.Goes by Lynn or to me (the Warden).
midget annual cover about the editor
midget annual cover As Mitch G will tell you, 5 times is not fun.
#54  Larry won race.  Bud Clemons in Surdo's offy, Bonnelli Stadium . Saugus, Ca. (note left wheel higher then infield rail.) Last lap to the checker
Larry in  #4 car Culver City, Ca. In 1951 notice no roll cage.   
He had fast time
LARRY IN  #55 UP YOU GO. The 66 Car belonged to Jim Mack pilot for Continental Airlines, also he was fighter pilot   in the first Jets before 1960. I...
LARRY #4 CAR, Owner was Joe Lucy,after Bud Hemphill, after 
Fats Brown, thanks to mitch G for the history.Thanks to all of you readers for enjoying...
Larry and Harold Miller in front of the 1956 factory chevy. I got this ride thanks to my friend Johnny Tolan,and my friend and mechanic Harold...
Larry in his 57 factory pontiac.My wife3s favorite photo. She writes the intro's . This car was 347 cubic inches of real 
power and torque.This ride...
Larrys first cromwell helmet.  Yes, they were made of card board sprayed with a resin and baked.  THe inside had leather straps that held your head...
Larry at San Bernaradino, Ca. With pit crew after winning main.  His #55 car Notice the skid type front bumper that kept me from flipping. Kuzma...
LARRY AND TROPHY GIRL 001
Larrry @ willow Read Mitch G forspringsafter setting fast time. Thats Wiilie Swift my 
Partner, Neighbor, Friend, and fellow Midget driver-owner.We...