Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Nostalgic Mike's Profile > Albums

My Racing memories
These are just some of the pics I have taken over the years I attended races at the various tracks or car shows.
Colorado Nat'l Speedway 002--- #71 The late great Fritz Wilson turning hot laps at CNS, #59 Paul Garrison leading the pack at CNS and the #71...
Late Models in pits &  on track 003--- Turning hot laps at Englewood Speedway are #27 Roger Avants, #71 Fritz Wilson in another of his great cars and...
Misc. showroom and show-- At the Tri-State Auto Exhibition, the #75 that Roger Avants drove at CNS, the #23 of Jim Opperman, the wicked fast and...
Late Models in pits &  on track 004-- Ed Marquez unloads the beautiful #60 into his pitstall, Jim Opperman's pretty #23 Late Model Camaro sits on the...
Late Models in pits &  on track 006-- #4 Lynn Hunter coming out of turn 4 at Englewood, #74 Chuck Jarman drops into turn 1 and Lloyd Lands silver #10...
Late Models in pits &  on track 005-- #222 Lynn Jones at speed down the front straight at Englewood, #1 Don Wilson races #78 Larry Dechant, with Lake...
Late Models in pits &  on track 002-- Pete Strngers #96 Camaro, The #18 AMC Javelin? of Ken Tadolini and the 305 of Jerry Malloy
Late Models in pits &  on track 001-- Joe James Jr's #54 parked next to #60 Eddie Marquez, Roy jackson and Jim Valentine's #75 Camaro
Late Models in pits &  on track-- Paul Garrison, Joe James Jr and Cindy Wilson next to her husband, the late great Fritz Wilson! All shot at...
Lakeside Speedway pics 001--Just some more of the topsy turvey action at old Lady Lakeside!!
Lakeside Speedway 2 002-- Just some old Kodak shots I took while in the pits at Lakeside Speedway. Mike Barney, (Top), Dan Day in Victory lane,...
Lakeside Speedway pics 005   Dan Day's great looking Pinto Modified. They still have that wing to this day!!
Lakeside Speedway pics 002---I bet everybody remembers when Jay Saxton Jr. did this amazing parking job!!!
Lakeside Speedway pics 000-- Looks like somebody is about to a nasty tumble!!