PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry

lakeside #29
12-05-2009, 06:15 PM
I would like to apologize to those that I recently offended on this site. As some of you know, I recently lost my mother and added to problems we encountered, not of our making the stress level in my home is running very close to redline. Coupled with the fact that Mr. Scrooge's "Ghost of Christmas past" typically visits me about this time of year, it amplifies the smalllest thing. These are not excuses for bad behavior, but merely an explanation why they happened. Please forgive me for my ill manners. I'm told it takes a man to admit his mistakes and thats what I'm trying to do.

Thank you for those, even though I don't know some of you, who have voiced your support.

Olen McGuire
12-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Hey Chris, I feel like I got the whole thing started by mentioning the crowd at Lakeside on that photo. Then everybody's memories started kicking in. Not only was everybody remembering something a long time ago, but like I said before, no two people can remember the same incident the same way. This site is built on each one's memories even though they are not the same as someone else's. That's why it's called Auto Racing Memories, so everybody keep posting those memories.~Olen :applaud:

carc7
12-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Chris: No need to apologize. We all go through our "stuff". I didn't like anybody else stepping on my poor memory, either! Remember, we're all in this together! I know what losing a parent is like. A few years back, my Dad, Jerry Wize, and Barb's Dad all died within 3 weeks. THAT was a tough February! But you'll get through it, and if you let the rest of us pump you up, it'll be a LITTLE easier. Just remember that you're super, and I think all the other members of ARM will agree, right guys??? Take care of yourself and let me know if there's anything you need from me. Keep the chin up, old Buddy, and keep remembering the good ol' Lakeside days! Paul & Barb B.:up:

parrot
12-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Chris: No need to apologize. We all go through our "stuff". I didn't like anybody else stepping on my poor memory, either! Remember, we're all in this together! I know what losing a parent is like. A few years back, my Dad, Jerry Wize, and Barb's Dad all died within 3 weeks. THAT was a tough February! But you'll get through it, and if you let the rest of us pump you up, it'll be a LITTLE easier. Just remember that you're super, and I think all the other members of ARM will agree, right guys??? Take care of yourself and let me know if there's anything you need from me. Keep the chin up, old Buddy, and keep remembering the good ol' Lakeside days! Paul & Barb B.:up:

I second that. We really are all in this together, or it wouldn't work and we wouldn't have all this great memory sharing.