View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 05:31 PM   #6
dannyracer6
dr6Motorsports

Smile Re: Glad to find this site.

Thanks all, for the welcome,
Mike, I do not remember you, Ya know how the years can fog up memories. However, If you were on Bill's team then, I bet we were acquaintences. Rhonda and Bill were good friends of ours, My wife's family and her's were, as well. In fact I did some work on a bus engine in Delbert's shop, when he had the trucking company. When we lived there, I worked for Daniels Chev. on Weber street. I have always wanted to get an old picture of Bill's old green 83 car. I do have one of his Red Nova that he built in his shop out in the country when they had that big house out there. We visited them there once. I think he put that early nova body on a cut down 55 - 57 chassis. I really remember a lot about those years. Some things do escape me now. This place I am going to try to race here, is a lot like the old PPS track but it is 1/4 rather than 1/5 . It is a little pro 4 car that I have to bring up to specs to run on asphalt. Been on dirt for a few years. About 235 or so hp out of a 2.5 ford. Again this is a great forum. Stay in touch...BTW, do you ever see or hear from Bill anymore. Would like to connect with them. Been a while...I will try to post a picture of the car on here if I can find one that will fit...This is the only one that will upload

Later, Dan
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	super 4 #6 downsize 20.JPG
Views:	223
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	882  
dannyracer6 is offline   Reply With Quote