View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 02:34 PM   #1
Jerry Lee
Resident Rocker

Default Unidentified Colorado Midget Photos

I ran across these old Midget pics I thought I’d share. I’m hoping you Midget guys might be able to put some names and stories behind them as I haven’t much of a clue. I’ve had them for so long I don’t even know who to credit them to. If you happen to know who took them, please add that info. as well.

(J.L. McGuire collection) What a great shot this is! Any guess what track this was at?

(J.L. McGuire collection) 3 wide at Lakeside Speedway. Dig that crazy #6 with the fin!
#41 looks like Spyder Anderson, maybe Eddie Jackson in the #5??

(J.L. McGuire collection) Looks like this could be on Englewood’s dirt during the ‘50’s.

(J.L. McGuire collection) The #8 ended up quite a mess after this wreck. The guys in the
background check out the big scrape on the driver’s helmet.

(J.L. McGuire collection) Ed Jackson in the pits at Lakeside. A rare shot of Pete Ducker’s
#1 coupe in the background. 1952, maybe??

(J.L. McGuire collection) Grier Manning #42, #68, and Ed Jackson #5 run wide at Englewood.

(J.L. McGuire collection) 1942 RMMRA champion Roy Leslie. Love those old helmets!

(J.L. McGuire collection) This might be Gene Pastor in this chubby little Midget.

(J.L. McGuire collection) Not sure when this was taken, but the only guy I recognize is
Sammy Sauer, second from the right.

Last edited by Jerry Lee; 07-01-2010 at 09:17 AM.
Jerry Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links