Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Auto Racing Memories > General Discussion about Racing History

General Discussion about Racing History Vintage auto racing has a very special place in most race fans heart and mind. The cars, the drivers, the spills and thrills. Please share your auto racing memories. Feel free to start threads/topics in this forum that are non-specific to drivers, cars, or tracks.

Old 02-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #1
Ryan Jarred

Default colorado race of champions

im looking for any flyers or pics of the colorado race of champions i think it was the first year the craftsman trucks ran at cns anys way richard petty and ernie irvan and some other winston cup drivers were there and i have a flag signed by all of them but would like to have some other items from that day so if any one can help that would be great i have been looking high and kow for this stuff
Ryan Jarred is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2012, 06:03 AM   #2
superstroke

Default Re: colorado race of champions

Ryan, I may have some pictures but I cannot remember who drove whos cars. I helped strap Derrick Cope into the car he was driving that day, which, if my memory is correct, was one of Chesrown's back-up cars. Can you tell me which cars were driven by which drivers? I can also remember talking to Michael Waltrip as he and his wife lounged in a motor home Marshall Chesrown had set up as a hospitality center featuring food and drinks. He liked the uniforms that the Chesrown team wore in that time slot.

Rick Losh "Superstroke"
superstroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:48 PM   #3
Ryan Jarred

Sorry for the late reply it didn't notify me I'm not sure who drove what I was like 10 or eleven but anything you I have would be interested in I would really like to find a flyer or program from back then
Ryan Jarred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:31 PM   #4
Mike511
Circle Burner

I think it was the same night, but I do remember one of those races, I know that Chad Little drove our car (Ray Daniels #80).
Mike511 is offline   Reply With Quote