Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Auto Racing Memories > The Mighty Midgets

The Mighty Midgets Often referred to as the purest form of racing these "mighty midgets" are a racing history teasure.

Old 02-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
cemar

Default Have decided to go the Ebay route

I have the entire collection of a family members midget racing career from 1939-1973. (ended only by injury)
I have done some reasearch as to how to part with the collection, so that it would benefit the most followers of this sport as possible.
Not looking to get the most money but to share this cool stuff with as many people as possible, without a huge amount of $$$ invested.
I have had big offers from buyers looking to purchase one piece to the complete collection.
I have decided to list everything on Ebay one item at a time and start with a super low starting bid for each, so anyone could have a chance.

Here are two items I listed tonight so anyone interested can start following the auctions.
Type in:
Rare 50 year old Badger Midget.
or.
IMCA Midget 1963 Birmingham.

I will not keep posting on this topic as you all will now beable to follow the auctions when you desire to.
I'm sure this will take a full year or more to finish.
Hope you all enjoy this, if only to look at some of the past history of midget racing around the country back then.

cemar
cemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links