Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Auto Racing Memories > New Members Post Here First!

New Members Post Here First! After you register on the AutoRacingMemories.com forums please make a thread here first and introduce yourself!



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2012, 03:27 PM   #1
TAMALE WAGON
Rookie
 
TAMALE WAGON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 26
Default Hi ya!

Just found your site today, very impressive, hope you all like pictures! cause I'm a photography and I've been taking pictures since the 70's , that's right film, so I've got some stuff to share. I Hope you all will enjoy my contrubition to your threads.

Last edited by TAMALE WAGON; 09-25-2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: figured it out
TAMALE WAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
webby
Administrator
 
webby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lakewood, Colorado
Age: 54
Posts: 1,061
Default Re: Hi ya!

Welcome to Auto Racing Memories! I have certified your membership so now you have full privileges and you can post pictures if you want to. For tips on how to post images check out these instructional videos.

Looking forward to hearing more of your auto racing memories!
webby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:33 PM   #3
TAMALE WAGON
Rookie
 
TAMALE WAGON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 26
Default Re: Hi ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by webby View Post
Welcome to Auto Racing Memories! I have certified your membership so now you have full privileges and you can post pictures if you want to. For tips on how to post images check out these instructional videos.

Looking forward to hearing more of your auto racing memories!
thanks, all over it! hope you enjoy what I've got to share!

Lee



LEE GREENAWALT PHOTOGRAPHY
staff photographer for Gater News!

www.gaternews.com
TAMALE WAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:13 AM   #4
rapid30
Senior Member
 
rapid30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Age: 60
Posts: 678
Default Re: Hi ya!

Welcome to ARM, We look forward to all new photos and stories, I hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do.
Bruce "rapid30' Rhoades



"Give pint's for half pints", I do
rapid30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:46 AM   #5
Mitch G.
Senior Member
 
Mitch G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Age: 59
Posts: 1,106

Default Re: Hi ya!

Lee, I've seen your work elsewhere, and it's wonderful, can't wait to see some of your library here!
Mitch G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #6
VintageBuzz
Senior Member
 
VintageBuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Northern Utah
Age: 68
Posts: 269
Default Re: Hi ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMALE WAGON View Post
Just found your site today, very impressive, hope you all like pictures! cause I'm a photography and I've been taking pictures since the 70's , that's right film, so I've got some stuff to share. I Hope you all will enjoy my contrubition to your threads.
Welcome to ARM! Your great work speaks for itself. Awesome photos! ~VB

When I first saw Tamale Wagon pop up, I thought to myself: "Alex Morales of Alex Foods (Mexican Food)?" And then I thought, maybe this guy is just using Tamale Wagon as way to post a few replies before spamming this site. And then I viewed your photos. You sir have more than earned the right to use Tamale Wagon. We want more photos...please! Here's my request for photos of: Tamale Wagon with the Moser/Chevy 4 cam V-8, Fuel Injected, Methanol Fuel, 302 cu in. ~VB

Last edited by VintageBuzz; 09-26-2012 at 12:43 PM.
VintageBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:42 PM   #7
deucemac
Newbie
 
deucemac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 72
Posts: 6
Default Re: Hi ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageBuzz View Post
Welcome to ARM! Your great work speaks for itself. Awesome photos! ~VB

When I first saw Tamale Wagon pop up, I thought to myself: "Alex Morales of Alex Foods (Mexican Food)?" And then I thought, maybe this guy is just using Tamale Wagon as way to post a few replies before spamming this site. And then I viewed your photos. You sir have more than earned the right to use Tamale Wagon. We want more photos...please! Here's my request for photos of: Tamale Wagon with the Moser/Chevy 4 cam V-8, Fuel Injected, Methanol Fuel, 302 cu in. ~VB
something like this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	alexandmoser.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	3394   Click image for larger version

Name:	Moser 4 cam tamale wagon.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	3395   Click image for larger version

Name:	moser engine.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	3396  
deucemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:59 AM   #8
TAMALE WAGON
Rookie
 
TAMALE WAGON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 26
Default Re: Hi ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucemac View Post
something like this?
get stuff, but thats before me, only got to Calif. and AZ.once in 1988, and only got to see CRA when the came east in the 80's and 90's and 2000's.



LEE GREENAWALT PHOTOGRAPHY
staff photographer for Gater News!

www.gaternews.com
TAMALE WAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #9
VintageBuzz
Senior Member
 
VintageBuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Northern Utah
Age: 68
Posts: 269
Default Re: Hi ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucemac View Post
something like this?
Perfect! Thanks ducemac. ~VB

Here's a link to a pretty cool article by John Dianna in Hot Rod Magazine dated August 1971:
http://harveycrane.com/images/hotrod_0871.pdf
VintageBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:57 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.