Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Auto Racing Memories > Vintage Race Cars For Sale

Vintage Race Cars For Sale Occasionally we stumble across interesting old vintage race cars for sale on the internet. We post them here so we can talk about them and share them with each other.

Old 12-30-2009, 05:01 PM   #1
webby
Administrator

Default Vintage Midget alloy body race car Clyde adams kurtis

I am going to start posting odds and ends I find for sale on eBay because I find this stuff interesting. I'm not gonna post too much of this because I don't want to distract from the conversations but some of these "finds" are pretty interesting so I will post one or two a week and we can discuss them.

The second item of interest is a vintage midget body and frame.

The description states...
MIDGET RACE CAR-MID 40'S, ALL ALLOY BODY with STEEL FRAME ONLY. This car was purchased from a deceased estate in California, and is very similar to Clyde Adams built midget cars. The alloy body is in great condition, and the fabricated steel frame is very good, needing minor fixing only. The car was originally a 3 spring car, but the front suspension has been converted to a cross spring at some time.There are no mechanical components with this auction, it is for body and frame only. The car apparantly ran a Ford Ferguson converted tractor engine, and I have a suitable engine and numerous components which are suitable for this car, but are not included in this auction.

The car on offer is currently in New South Wales , Australia, and all shipping arrangements must be made by the purchaser. The seller may assist in packaging for shipping at cost of materials only.

The car is currently advertised elsewhere and may be withdrawn from this auction at any time.
webby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
for sale, vintage midget