Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Auto Racing Memories > New Members Post Here First!

New Members Post Here First! After you register on the AutoRacingMemories.com forums please make a thread here first and introduce yourself!

Old 01-19-2017, 11:56 AM   #1
mtate

Default new to site

good morning my name is Mike I have been around the RMMRA and fan since late 1957. Grew up around Eddie Jackson my father was on his pit crew there is a picture floating around of Eddie Jackson seated in the # 5 at lakeside speedway at night with my father standing on the other side of the car. Someone was asking if anyone had information about that picture I do but have not been to find that picture again if anyone has this picture please repost I believe it was a Leroy Byers photo. By Golly probably not spelled rite but that is what he used to say Have a Great day everyone Mike
mtate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2017, 01:07 AM   #2
RJ Butz

Default Re: new to site

Hello, Mike. Thanks for the memories too. Could this be the pic you were remembering? Took this from the Kurtis Midget Genealogy book pg 21. I recognized your dad as soon as I got this book since seeing my uncle's Leroy "By Golly" Byers photos. My uncle's still around and was very specific about your dad's name (I know what J. is). Hope someone has the actual photo too. Would love to see it!
RJ Butz is offline   Reply With Quote