Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Auto Racing Memories > Vintage Race Cars For Sale

Vintage Race Cars For Sale Occasionally we stumble across interesting old vintage race cars for sale on the internet. We post them here so we can talk about them and share them with each other.

Old 01-12-2010, 06:19 PM   #1
webby
Administrator

Default eBay find: Original Vintage 30's Richter Midget

Check this out....

The description states...

Original Vintage 30's Richter Midget, RARE!, OK Guys it is investment time... Great restoration project, Built in Bell California by the Roy Richter, of the Bell safety equipment fame! Original Aluminum Body Rare! Full Midget, History was it was from the Indiana area and from what we have heard, the past owners have died out... I have no history other than that! The Midget Race Car has a 1924 K model Henderson Motorcycle engine (disassembled)(which is worth what the entire package is going for), with part of an in & out box, Very Nice body. rear tail is a flat tail. Steering Box mounted, Very nice wheels and tires, A real piece of Midget Car History. A model rear axle, see photos (I had to relist this, it was sold on the Bay and some Non-Paying Goober (kinks20) from Denmark would not send money for what he had bought!) I can deliver the car for a fee, I haul cars all over the nation... Must be paid in 5 days after auction, Buyer responsible for transportation, Contact me for more info if needed, racinman43@yahoo.com
Thanks for your bids, God Bless!
webby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links