Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Auto Racing Memories > New Members Post Here First!

New Members Post Here First! After you register on the AutoRacingMemories.com forums please make a thread here first and introduce yourself!

Old 10-15-2014, 04:35 PM   #1
str8hellyon

Talking Bringin' the good times back!

Hi every one! I'm Sophia, I'm a Colorado native of 37 years! I joined this group because my boyfriend and I just brought home his grandpa's old super modified race car! We are going to rebuild it, his grandpa and grandma are die hard race fans and would love to see it in motion one last time! But, of course... Lol. We don't know much about it. I love old muscle cars, and I'm actually pretty good with a wrench, but i know about cars like my favorite, the 69 Chevelle SS with a COPO 427 bb.. Im ready to get this show on the road and I'm not afraid to get dirty! I will post some Picts as soon as I get to my computer.
Looking forward to meeting fellow race enthusiasts! Hoping to also pick the brain of anyone who might know about this race car! Your never too old to learn something new!
str8hellyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2014, 09:00 AM   #2
Mitch G.

Default Re: Bringin' the good times back!

Great to have ya' Sophia!!
Great people and stuff on this site. Where did the grandfather race? Was it a dirt track car? You got my curiosity up, can't wait to see pictures.
Mitch G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 09:27 AM   #3
webby
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8hellyon View Post
Hi every one! I'm Sophia, I'm a Colorado native of 37 years! I joined this group because my boyfriend and I just brought home his grandpa's old super modified race car! We are going to rebuild it, his grandpa and grandma are die hard race fans and would love to see it in motion one last time! But, of course... Lol. We don't know much about it. I love old muscle cars, and I'm actually pretty good with a wrench, but i know about cars like my favorite, the 69 Chevelle SS with a COPO 427 bb.. Im ready to get this show on the road and I'm not afraid to get dirty! I will post some Picts as soon as I get to my computer.
Looking forward to meeting fellow race enthusiasts! Hoping to also pick the brain of anyone who might know about this race car! Your never too old to learn something new!
Welcome to Auto Racing Memories! I have certified your membership so now you have full privileges and you can post pictures if you want to. For tips on how to post images check out these instructional videos.

Looking forward to hearing more of your auto racing memories!
webby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 08:32 PM   #4
racer93
One Post Wonder

Hi Sophia
What is the history of the old car? It would be great to see pictures.
Check out Colorado Vintage Oval Racers (CVOR) We are a non-competitive vintage race car club. We conduct several ON TRACK vintage exhibition events every year.
racer93 is offline   Reply With Quote