Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Auto Racing Memories > Vintage Race Cars For Sale

Vintage Race Cars For Sale Occasionally we stumble across interesting old vintage race cars for sale on the internet. We post them here so we can talk about them and share them with each other.

Old 04-25-2011, 02:39 PM   #1
webby
Administrator

Default FOR SALE: Kurtis Kraft Midget Race Car (copy) V-8 60 Flathead

Click the image to see a slideshow of the car.

Description:
Kurtis Kraft Midget Race Car (copy) Race ready Built V-8 60 Flathead, Ambler in-out box, Very nice aluminum body, new cowl, belly pan, roller Needs restoration, Very Good Midget Project... car is from the west coast and I don't know any history on this car.
Have spare Chrome Hairpins for the front, useable radiator, Very good Look! Buyer pays within 5 days after end of Auction. I can deliver this for a fee, I deliver cars all over the country. Buyer pays for car by bank wire transfer or cash when picked up. Checks must clear before releasing car... I have heard all the scams so dont try them here! Im just doing business the way business is supposed to be done! Thanks and God Bless America! This Country needs your Prayers!
webby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2011, 02:46 PM   #2
webby
Administrator

Here is another Kurtis Kraft copy for sale. This one looks like it might be fairly well done.

Click the image to see a slideshow of the car.

Description:
New 1940s style Kurtis copy, Frame , all aulminum body , seat, dash , grill , adjustable front spring perch with ,master cyl. hand brk. and handle, rear bumper, front radius rods , windsheild mt. hood latch belts and all duz buttins. This is set up for spring front and rear , shock mts. for old style shocks. The tail has primer on it and is all aluminum 69 in. wheel base
webby is offline   Reply With Quote