Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Auto Racing Memories > New Members Post Here First!

New Members Post Here First! After you register on the AutoRacingMemories.com forums please make a thread here first and introduce yourself!

Old 01-20-2015, 11:07 AM   #1
raggity
One Post Wonder

Default Edmunds/Autoresearch Midgets

Hi, my name is Michael Luddon and I am trying to locate post 1981 Autoresearch Midgets, these would be after Don Edmunds sold, trying to find any Autoresearch Midgets with dash tags, or Known chassis numbers to determine how they were numbered after Don. any help would be of great help, also any Don Edmunds Midgets with dash tags or known numbers, want to start a list of all survivors, Thanks. Michael
raggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2015, 11:13 AM   #2
webby
Administrator

Default Re: Edmunds/Autoresearch Midgets

Welcome to Auto Racing Memories! I have certified your membership so now you have full privileges and you can post pictures if you want to. For tips on how to post images check out these instructional videos.

Looking forward to hearing more of your auto racing memories!
webby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 11:11 AM   #3
Mitch G.

Michael, I've been posting on the Edmunds Facebook page as well, I knew a couple guys in the early 80's that had Edmunds cars. I never looked them over that close, I even visited the Autoresearch shop in 1981 when I was shopping for my first midget. I remember Joe Binter showing me around, but I never noticed dash tags or details like that. As far as Denver, and Colorado (Rocky Mountain Midget Racing Assoc. or RMMRA) Kenny and Casey Slocum had a coil over car, Chuck Mauro had a coil over car. In the late 80's Jack and Kenny Merrill had an Autoresearch coil over car. There has to be a car owner out there who can shed some more light on this topic, I'd be curious myself.
Mitch G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 12:24 PM   #4
The Empire
Rookie

Limited Membership - Awaiting Certification.

Good luck with the search and welcome on board!
The Empire is offline   Reply With Quote