Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Auto Racing Memories > Vintage Race Cars For Sale

Vintage Race Cars For Sale Occasionally we stumble across interesting old vintage race cars for sale on the internet. We post them here so we can talk about them and share them with each other.

Old 09-21-2011, 06:09 PM   #1
kevracer

Default "Malloy" Pikes Peak car

EBay item number: 350490958765 the seller claims it is a "Malloy Eagle"- did Jerry Malloy build Pikes Peak cars- and is this one?
kevracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
webby
Administrator

Default Re: "Malloy" Pikes Peak car

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevracer View Post
EBay item number: 350490958765 the seller claims it is a "Malloy Eagle"- did Jerry Malloy build Pikes Peak cars- and is this one?
Here it is...

Click the image to see a slideshow of the car.

Description:
1979 Maloy Eagle open wheel SCCA vintage road race car, no log books. The engine is blown and needs to be replaced. I really don't know much about it, I and selling it for the familly of a friend that has had it sitting for about the past 10 years or so. It has been stored in doors and covered and has not run in a few years. You are welcome to have the car inspected through ebay or any other company. All I have is what you see in the pictures for this car, nothing more. Please bid only if you are going to buy the car. If you are out of the USA or have less than 10 feedback please email before bidding.
webby is offline   Reply With Quote