Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Auto Racing Memories > New Members Post Here First!

New Members Post Here First! After you register on the AutoRacingMemories.com forums please make a thread here first and introduce yourself!

Old 05-02-2009, 10:57 PM   #1
Quick Time

Default Nice site...Looks fun!

Hi to all,

I viewed this site a few times before the makeover. I will start checking in often. Always loved the CRM site and hated to see it close. I hung around Lakeside and became involved with the Bud Potter car in the early 60's. New Paul Garrison when he came out from the midwest and pitted on Potters cars.
Have not seen those guys in years. Did see Paul about 20 years ago. Ran into Don Wilson in Roseville, CA at a track. Ran into him again in Las Vegas the night the track opened with a Winston West race.

Thanks to the folks that put this up.
Quick Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2009, 11:13 AM   #2
webby
Administrator

Default Re: Nice site...Looks fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Time View Post
Hi to all,

I viewed this site a few times before the makeover. I will start checking in often. Always loved the CRM site and hated to see it close. I hung around Lakeside and became involved with the Bud Potter car in the early 60's. New Paul Garrison when he came out from the midwest and pitted on Potters cars.
Have not seen those guys in years. Did see Paul about 20 years ago. Ran into Don Wilson in Roseville, CA at a track. Ran into him again in Las Vegas the night the track opened with a Winston West race.

Thanks to the folks that put this up.
Thanks QT, I updated your profile so now you can upload images if you have any.

Hopefully over time we can get people from all over the world sharing their auto racing memories.
webby is offline   Reply With Quote