Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Auto Racing Memories > New Members Post Here First!

New Members Post Here First! After you register on the AutoRacingMemories.com forums please make a thread here first and introduce yourself!

Old 05-29-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
jimbabcockjab@yahoo.com

Lightbulb jim babcock did &if you didn't he smiled a lot.

do you remember wayne 52 rodger 50 oranrge &purple mod 6 cyl. chevs the crowd cheered when they pulled out on the track for the trophy dash those 2 guys put car racing at eng spdwy on the map but so did sammy s, john tatalini, fritz, red evans, larry d ,joe leaman., tom frantz,dean g, donny w, stockdale ,greg higgins, tommy d , skunky, the guy that painted on numbers,pete brandedburger i know, pete stringer, rich burton , and i'll never forget eilien lyons the girl i brought in to the pits as my personal fried &pit crew she was not only eye candy but she was smart, loyal,honest, & I loved more than she ever new.she was the first woman allowed in the pits at englewood 1976 yea ok there was a lot of wild men back then and it was ok I was out on the track hot lapping greg's f8 and i passed darrel on the inside corner a little low and threw dirt all over him when I got back to the pits he was about to tear greg's head off til he found out it was me you know i ran faster on the ground than on the track feet don't fail me now! ody robertson & family drama etc etc lucky gary's john halverson wiskey nearve's , oh yesh i been around the track a few times not trying to put anybody down I loved all these men and there was lots of respect among us even thoue we were in competetion to win races oh oh I smell racing fuel sombody's trying to cheat,,,sure its only castor oil &the pope's a monk, who's strokin now?

Last edited by jimbabcockjab@yahoo.com; 05-29-2009 at 08:48 PM.
jimbabcockjab@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2009, 08:50 PM   #2
jimbabcockjab@yahoo.com

Default Re: jim babcock did &if you didn't he smiled a lot.

skip it
jimbabcockjab@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote