Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Auto Racing Memories > New Members Post Here First!

New Members Post Here First! After you register on the AutoRacingMemories.com forums please make a thread here first and introduce yourself!

Old 04-20-2009, 11:13 PM   #1
Nostalgic Mike
Rookie

Default I'm excited to be here

Hello.. I'm Mike. There will be alot ofyou here that know me from Big West racing and that I am a die hard nostalgia buff when it comes to the local auto racing scene. I have contributed to the old ARM and to the old ColoradoRacingMemories website. I will be contributing stuff from time to time and also will be asking for assistance on research for a few of the old, defunct race tracks. I look forward to this new and improved ARM to explode in the new future with tons of memories about the local auto racing history. I have a lot of pictures and a plethora of memories to share. I want to extend my welcome to any and all newcomers and my thanks to the ladies and gentlemen of this great web site. I know it will bring great joy to all that stop in and read the stories and view the pictures
Nostalgic Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2009, 10:23 AM   #2
webby
Administrator

Default Re: I'm excited to be here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic Mike View Post
Hello.. I'm Mike. There will be alot ofyou here that know me from Big West racing and that I am a die hard nostalgia buff when it comes to the local auto racing scene. I have contributed to the old ARM and to the old ColoradoRacingMemories website. I will be contributing stuff from time to time and also will be asking for assistance on research for a few of the old, defunct race tracks. I look forward to this new and improved ARM to explode in the new future with tons of memories about the local auto racing history. I have a lot of pictures and a plethora of memories to share. I want to extend my welcome to any and all newcomers and my thanks to the ladies and gentlemen of this great web site. I know it will bring great joy to all that stop in and read the stories and view the pictures
We are excited you are here. That's exactly what we are looking for.

I can't wait to see what you bring to site!
webby is offline   Reply With Quote