Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Auto Racing Memories > New Members Post Here First!

New Members Post Here First! After you register on the AutoRacingMemories.com forums please make a thread here first and introduce yourself!

Old 11-24-2010, 02:15 AM   #11
Danny60
Danny Elliott's Ghost

Default Re: New Member Raced at lakeside CO in mid 80s

Quote:
Originally Posted by thpracing View Post
hey danny---82 was the first year of the limited latemodels at lakeside and as far as I know, Doug was the first champ---he won the championship in the last few weeks, after chasing us ----the difference was only a few points---lot of fast cars in that field, but Moose and Doug were the ones to beat!!!---everyone who saw the petty car during preseason thought it was the car to beat--unfortunatly, we had to replace the body for the last race or 2 and it slowed us down just enuff to lose the championship--when u and Moose raced each other in 84, it was in our stogsdill dodge---what did u end up doing after Lakeside....kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeside #29 View Post
Hi Danny, Glad you found this site. There's a lot Lakeside and Englewood guys on here regularlly. I hope you enjoy yourself. Are you still doing Corvette work?
Looking forward to your photos and stories.
Corvettes? Shhhh! LOL Not really I sold my shop and retired but once in a while I'll get talked into working on one .I sold my last Vette to some guy in Texas on E bay It was changed over to a right hand drive .Total pain in the butt but kinda cool I love this site .So many stories I can't wait to hear.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 023.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	1456  
Danny60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links