Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Auto Racing Memories > General Discussion about Racing History

General Discussion about Racing History Vintage auto racing has a very special place in most race fans heart and mind. The cars, the drivers, the spills and thrills. Please share your auto racing memories. Feel free to start threads/topics in this forum that are non-specific to drivers, cars, or tracks.

Old 10-11-2016, 08:45 AM   #21
jAKE5J
Rookie

Default Re: progression of sprint cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by black vette 59 View Post
...don't know about Jake,but I sure learnt a lot......
Oh yea I did as well. I actually used what I learned to help with simple car setup this year it was very interesting to learn how it started!
jAKE5J is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2016, 11:53 AM   #22
Mitch G.

Jake, put up some more pictures of you and your race car, we would like to see what you've been up to this past season!!
Mitch G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 07:47 AM   #23
jAKE5J
Rookie

Yeah here are some pictures of how the year went. I ended up getting four wins and only put it on the hook once lol! But it has been a great year and couldn't be happier with how it went for the first year in a full size, We just finished up the season in Brownstown Indiana at funfest and had a blast didn't finish the race I kind of hit a infield tire and knocked the torsion arm off of the axle but we learned a lot so it was worth it. So with the end of the year at close we now start the rebuild and start promoting for some more sponsors lol!
Old 10-13-2016, 10:46 AM   #24
Mitch G.

Thanks Jake, and great job!! you have to be having a blast. Keep us posted on your racing adventures and....when you going to try a non-wing race? again, great photos we appreciate you sharing with us.
Mitch G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 06:57 AM   #25
jAKE5J
Rookie

Thank you! Im not real sure exactly I raced some non wing races in my old mini sprint and loved it but my dad doesn't think we are ready yet to take the wing off on the big car but im hoping to go play wingless some at the end of next year over in Indiana.