Vintage auto racing
Rat Rods for SaleRace Car Clip Art

Go Back   Auto Racing Memories | Vintage Race Cars > Auto Racing Memories > General Discussion about Racing History

General Discussion about Racing History Vintage auto racing has a very special place in most race fans heart and mind. The cars, the drivers, the spills and thrills. Please share your auto racing memories. Feel free to start threads/topics in this forum that are non-specific to drivers, cars, or tracks.

Old 08-12-2009, 04:33 PM   #1
lakeside #29

Default racing from the past

Here's a site that might be of interest. I found it several years ago and still manage to find new things on it. It seems to have most bases covered, modifieds, sprints, late models, and profiles. It's got a tribute to LaVern Nance and one to Chet Wilson with sime great pictures.

www.racingfromthepast.com

Chris Ertler
lakeside #29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2009, 06:14 PM   #2
webby
Administrator

Default Re: racing from the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeside #29 View Post
Here's a site that might be of interest. I found it several years ago and still manage to find new things on it. It seems to have most bases covered, modifieds, sprints, late models, and profiles. It's got a tribute to LaVern Nance and one to Chet Wilson with sime great pictures.

www.racingfromthepast.com

Chris Ertler
I tried to find contact info on that page and send them a note but I couldn't find anything. Some neat old stuff.
webby is offline   Reply With Quote